Join the team - Sep 2017
- Sales / BDM Position - A great role where success is directly and fully rewarded.
To apply, or for more information on any of the above, please send your CV with a short note stating relevant experience. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. email@example.com
CBC Barcode option will be removed in December 2017
Please contact us for The most Competitive International Postage Rates
Save 15 - 20% by accessing a number of Royal Mail Incentives - Ask your account handler for more information.
Free Guides - Learn how to increase your return of investment in Direct Mail - Click here for the free reports
Royal Mail Mailmark® is now being used by all our customers by default - wherever applicable
If your organisation is unable to offset VAT payments you may be able to take advantage of single sourcing to save VAT when using our services. Please contact us for more details.
The DMA, working with the Charity Tax Group, have reached agreement with HMRC that there will be no retrospective demands for VAT or penalties to those suppliers and their clients who were including postage as part of a supply of zero-rated print.
The DMA has also reached agreement on how postage and other services should be treated in future and agreed an implementation date of 1 April 2015 so that the industry has time to put in place alternative arrangements. HMRC will be issuing revised guidance but for the sake of clarity from 1 April 2015 HMRC will be applying the following:
- Postage included with zero-rated print as a composite supply will be treated as a supply of advertising at standard rate
- Zero-rated print may be supplied with standard rated postage as part of a multiple supply. Supplying both services separately does not constitute a supply of advertising services
- Zero-rated print can also be supplied with postage that is treated as a disbursement eg under agency agreements
- Data processing that is necessary to meet the postal operator’s published requirements can be included as part of a zero-rated supply of print. Any data work that is not required for making the print suitable for posting eg selections, targeting, list buying, profiling, should be a separate standard rated supply
Please talk to us about how we can help you reduce your VAT liability through an Agency agreement.